Important information regarding yourholiday with us at Apart Bergland
• All apartments are provided with bedding and towels
• Our daily bread roll service crowns your holiday breakfast
• Visitors can enjoy convivial evenings at the fire in the parlour
• Books and board games are available free of charge
• Ski-and shoe room with a footwear dryer
• Sledges can be borrowed free of charge
• A playground for our younger guests
• A comfortable barbeque area
• A laundry service against payment
• Free parking
• Honey from our own hives (while stocks last)
Arrival and departure
Arrivals are normally accepted from 15.00 hours, but you will be made most welcome if you wish to start your first day earlier.
A luggage room is at your disposal.
Should you plan to arrive later than 20.00 hours, please Inform us by telephone no. 43 (0) 660 341 5252
Please vacate your apartment by 9.30 on the day of your departure.
When making your reservation please deposit 30% of the total amount by bank transfer within 7 days at:
IBAN: AT02 3635 9000 0112 2464
We sincerely advise you to purchase holiday insurance in order to avoid costs incurred by cancellation as a result of
sickness or accident.
For cancellations up to 8 weeks before date of arrival – Return of deposit minus a 5% processing fee.
For cancellations up to 14 days before date of arriva l– Retention of deposit as a cancellation fee.
For cancellations within 14 days of commencement of the holiday we charge 1000% of the booking.
We accept payment in cash or by EC-card. We regret that we cannot accept credit cards.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone or e-mail if you have any further questions.
We look forward to welcoming you and to fulfilling all your wishes.
The Hafele Family